Thursday, May 27, 2010

THANKS!

THANKS FOR DARING TO DREAM WITH ME:

My dream team is growing and there are many people to thank for their continued support of my Dare2Dream journey, but I'd like to mention the following people & organizations who are, attempted to be, and/or will become, direct links to making my dreams a reality:

ALL MY DREAMS
MY AMAZINGLY SUPPORTIVE WIFE
Despite calling it "Sheer Lunacy" she has allowed me to go on this journey!



 






Dream #3 "Ride a Motorcycle"
TIM HAMER 




Dream #4 "Be on Survivor"
THE TAUB FAMILY


Dream #5 "Bungee Jump" FULFILLED
GREAT CANADIAN BUNGEE
www.bungee.ca


Dream #6 "Visit Sweden"
NADIA MURRAY


Dream #8 "Attack my Greatest Fear" FULFILLED
DAN QUIGG


Dream #9 "Run a Marathon" FULFILLED
DAN QUIGG


Dream #11 "Raise $10,000 for Stillerstrong"
( $2500 to date)



JAZZ UNHINGED
www.jazzunhinged.ca



OVER 42 INDIVIDUAL DONORS


Dream #12 "Drive Coast to Coast"
ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL


Dream #14 "Sky Dive" FULFILLED
SKYDIVE TORONTO
www.skydivetoronto.com



Dream #16 "Learn to Play Drums"
"SCOTTY" FLETCHER


TO SEE IF YOU CAN HELP IN ANY WAY...CHECK THE LIST OUT HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment